As we all know, the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. I'm beginning to think that without some instruction on landscape photography I'm starting to approach the insanity part of things... (The Digital Photography School has some articles that will get me started, and my Dad has some resources that will help, so I might be able to avoid turning into a raving lunatic..)
However, we did see true alpenglow this morning (not the best camera for this, but since the best camera is what you have with you, I had the best camera). If you don't know of alpenglow it's the pinkish/reddish glow on the tops of the mountains - it's caused by the glow of the sun just below the horizon. It doesn't last long, and you really need snow to see the glow well, and this photo doesn't really do it justice (I couldn't zoom in any further, and couldn't crop further without ending up with about 2 pixels...), but it is a beautiful sight to see.
![]() |





No comments:
Post a Comment