Tuesday, September 2, 2014

A Couple of Dogs and Their Tennis Balls

I have actually spent a better part of the evening moving large amounts of data (i.e. photos) from my laptop's hard drive to my external hard drive, as I have managed to (yet again) fill up my hard drive.  Go me!  I think.  Anyhoo, I have spent a lot of time on that endeavor, and only gave cursory look at the tennis ball photos I got today.

This one makes my back hurt just looking at it!

"Mom, stop taking pictures and throw the tennis ball already."



 
"Yes, I'm cute, now throw the tennis ball!"

Fi really extends herself here!

Temporarily tired puppy.

Pretty girl in natural light.

Day 245/365.

1 comment:

  1. The natural light shot is very nice! Great ball action!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley
    Mayorz For All Paws
    "Use Your Noodle & Vote For A Doodle!"

    ReplyDelete