Friday, September 12, 2014

In Which My Allergies Win

Fall is very pretty.  And the weather is nice.  But with today's high ragweed pollen count and very high sagebrush count, my eyes are watering and itchy and I really can't tell if the pictures I have are in focus or not.  The action shots were also a wee bit over-exposed.  Oh well.  At least the girls had fun chasing tennis balls and posing for treats.

Yes, she landed on her feet.


Gotta love her determination!


Abby is such a ham in front of the camera - which makes it easy to get good pictures of her!

Fi is actually much harder to get to look directly at the camera, so it's exciting when she does!

She really doesn't take a bad photo - and my little reflector is awesome!

Fi is still getting used to the reflector - so I have to get a lot of shots and hope for the best!
Now let's just hope the pollen tapers off a bit for the weekend.

Day 255/365.

No comments:

Post a Comment