Thursday, September 18, 2014

Fun with the Nifty Fifty

Just to change things up, I put the 'nifty fifty' 50mm lens on the camera.  Changing things up was a good idea, as it quickly became apparent that I had been really relying on the zoom of the 24-85mm lens.  As a 'prime' lens, the 50mm has no zoom, other than shank's mare.  Which I didn't use as much as I should have....



Yeah... Maybe I should have backed up a bit....

However, I did manage to get a few action shots that included full dogs.



And I got some cool portraits.


Gotta love the big aperture on this lens!

Yep, I'm totally adding this one to my future pet photography business portfolio.

This would be a killer shot but for the hose in the background....

This is just a darn good shot.  Totally calendar-worthy!
Day 261/365.

No comments:

Post a Comment