Monday, September 22, 2014

Dogs and More Dogs

A busy day at work, hitting some tennis balls, some tennis ball action with the girls, and a few photos.  This time I actually had the flash on the camera with a small softbox, my thinking being that when I photographer other dogs (such as for my upcoming photography class), I may not have the flexibility of using an off-camera flash.  And yes, I'm still using the back button focus.


I think I need to work on the metering a bit, as Fi isn't really this color.

And apparently, this was one of those days where the girls weren't really interested in looking at me

But Abby wasn't above making editorial comments....

You'd think this was a deer-in-the-headlights look, but it is really a eyes-on-the-liver-treat look.

Other than the drool, Abby is a tad more subtle about her interest in the treats.
Inside I played around with some wide aperture shooting with continuous lighting.





Day 265/365.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely wonderful shots!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley
    Join us for our "Mystery Kiss" episodes on Sept. 23, 25, 27, 29, 30 and Oct 1!

    ReplyDelete