Thursday, September 11, 2014

A Nice Fall Afternoon

Yes, technically it is still summer, but when it is 40F in the morning and only hits the low 60s, I'll call it fall.  But whatever you call it, it was a nice afternoon.  After hitting some tennis balls after work, I took the girls out back for their own tennis ball action.

The action photos are the garden-variety stretching catches and zoomies.




But the girls had fun.  And they were willing to put up with some posing in return.

Ugh.  I don't know why blogger feels the need to adjust the photos, because this photo really came out well.  Really.  Go check it out on Flickr: https://flic.kr/p/oTKwKQ

Another photo that looks much better on Flickr.... https://flic.kr/p/p9ds9J

And another one.... https://flic.kr/p/p9dw6m





I like how the light outlines her face - not quite a silhouette, but I like the effect.


And yes, I have 'found my passion' as they say.  I just need to keep practicing my craft.

Day 254/365.

1 comment:

  1. More great shots! Mom says fall is coming so fast we can almost see it happening!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete