Thursday, September 4, 2014

A Little of This, A Little of That

While holiday weekends are nice, it seems like 5 days of work have to be crammed into 4 days, and I'm worn out by the end of the day.  But I managed to spend some Quality Tennis Ball Time with the girls, and then played around with some lighting/reflectors.  I wasn't wildly thrilled with the lighting results today, but that's just the way it goes some days...  Regardless, the girls had fun with the tennis ball action, and they got plenty of treats for the indoor photos, so they are happy - which is all that matters!






Near miss, but an 'A' for effort!

Excellent form, complete with ear flappage!

Happy girl!

This is actually a photo where a small reflector could do wonders to brighten up her face....


And on to the indoor shots...

Pretty girl!

Someone clearly thinks the treats aren't being doled out fast enough!


This was the best photo of the two of them....
Day 247/365.

1 comment:

  1. You got some good shots despite the uneven lighting!

    Murphy & Stanley
    Mayorz For All Paws
    "Use Your Noodle & Vote For A Doodle!"

    ReplyDelete