Today was a busy day; Sunday is the ROTE (Running Of The Errands) day, as well as laundry day, and a day for Much Quality Tennis Ball Time and Much Walkie Time with the girls. We also hit tennis balls for two hours, and I'm in the process of rearranging the upstairs bedroom to work as a photography studio (
partly because it would be nice to be able to put up a full time background, and partly because I want to have all my stuff neatly stored where I can get at what I want when I want it). So it was kind of a busy day. Oh and the rodent control guy was at the house all day installing the portcullis and palisade to defend the homefront from the hostiles. (
Okay, maybe he didn't put in a portcullis, but that would be sort of cool...) So it was a really busy day.
But I did find a little time to get some photos of the girls.
 |
| The obligatory test photo. If only I had realized they had their backs to the sun here, I might have had more quality action photos.... |
 |
| Leaping + ear flappage = happy girl. |
 |
| Abby is surprisingly twisty. |
 |
| If I had Fi's focus when it comes to tennis balls, my time spend hitting tennis balls would probably be more successful! |
I did play around with the little reflector again today. I was having a little bit of operator error, and my subjects were interested in the guy installing to the portcullis, so it took a little time to get some decent shots.
 |
| All she needs is a can of spinach and she could be Popeye! |
 |
| I like this photo with the light on her hair and the grass and the flowers in the background - it just has a peaceful feeling to it. And yes, Fi would prefer to always have a tennis ball with her. Just in case you were wondering. |
 |
| Abby and her 'come hither' look. She cracks me up! |
Day 257/365.
No comments:
Post a Comment