Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Dogs, Dogs and More Photos of the Same Dogs

I did play around a little with ISO settings; I wasn't super impressed, but since the Nikon is supposed to be pretty good at higher ISO settings, I have a feeling this is an area I need to learn more about.  Not that the pictures were horrible, just a little grainier than I am used to.






Because it was a little overcast, I got some muted light with the reflector - not a bad thing, as it doesn't shine a bright light right in the girls' eyes.

Goofball.


Oooh yeah!  Life is good!


And I moved some stuff upstairs, and got a few pictures of the girls while I was there.

"Woe is me.  Congress needs to raise the minimum treat wage!"


I think the upstairs room is going to work out really well because I'm going to have a nice mix of natural light and, well, unnatural light, to play around with.

Day 259/365.

No comments:

Post a Comment