More photos with the 'nifty fifty'. At some point (soon) I need to venture out and take photos of other dogs, but today was definitely not the day for it. Four-day work-weeks, while nice, are always hectic at work as I'm trying to cram five days of work into four. So by the time I got home, we hit some tennis balls and I finally got the girls and the camera out, I think it is safe to say I was not exactly at my best. Oh well.
Regardless of how tired and unfocused I was, the girls had a good time (which is the point).
 |
| BIG stretch! |
And I wasn't the only one a little 'off'. The girls had their moments, too.
 |
| Not exactly in focus, but those teeth are impressive! |
 |
| I'm not sure if Fi is laughing at Abby or with her.... |
Since a third of the yard was covered in shadows, I played around with the lens' big aperture, too. I should have shot on manual so I had a little more control over the shutter speed, and I was bummed that I couldn't really use my reflector, as I like the 'catch lights' in the girls' eyes, but so it goes...
 |
| I like this photo simply because Abby is totally thrilled to have most of the tennis balls! |
 |
| Seriously. She's obsessed with keeping an eye on her tennis balls. |
And then a good old-fashioned shallow depth-of-field photo.
Day 262/365.
Still plenty of great shots and wonderful ball action!
ReplyDeleteYour Pals,
Murphy & Stanley