Friday, September 5, 2014

Natural Light, Dogs and Tennis Balls

In other words, more of the same!  But like snowflakes, no two doggie action shots are ever exactly the same...

And really, zoomies never get old!


I like the action shot, but I also like the leaves in the background.  Fall is definitely here!

Speaking of fall colors, I thought rather than having Abby in the center of the photo, I could put her off-center to get a little more emphasis on the background.

Fi, trying to protect the ball from the Tennis Ball Eating Bush of Doom.

This was not actually planned - the camera was on aperture priority, and so the shutter speed was low (1/250, I think) but I like Fi's bright eyes, and the blur motion is kind of cool.  I definitely need to play around with motion and shutter speed more.
Of course, there were doggie portraits.




For reasons that I can't really explain, I just liked this photo better in B&W.
 Day 248/365.

No comments:

Post a Comment