Thursday, September 25, 2014

Off to the Great Kibble Provider*

I may or may not get home today in time to get some photos before dinner time, so I thought I'd get a couple of shots this morning before I left.  I wasn't really going for quality so much as painting a picture of the sendoff I get in the mornings.  When I leave the house at o'dark-thirty to go to work, I get a mixed farewell from the girls.

Yeah, bye, whatever.  Would you turn that light off, please?  Abby isn't one for getting off the couch once she's settled.

Hey Mom - what's in the lunch bag? I think I smell a sandwich in there.  I like sandwiches.  And Dad doesn't ever feed us or give us treats or anything....  (That is totally untrue, BTW.  Other than the part about Fi liking sandwiches.  And there being a half a sandwich in the bag.)

Okay, fine.  You can give me kisses before you leave.  I'll even let you photograph me.  Because I am The Good Dog.  Unlike that lazy lunk of a sister of mine on the couch....
Day 268/365.

*Great Kibble Provider (GKP) is also known as the office.  I got the phrase from one of my crazy dog lady friends and I like it.

2 comments:

  1. Ya gotta do whatcha gotta do to bring home the bones!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes - it does have a certain je ne sais quoi ;-)

    Khyra pretends to miss me aussi -

    Signed,
    One of your crazy dog lady friends
    P.S. Khyra is so happy I'm not as gifted camerarily - she'd never get to nap in peace!

    ReplyDelete