Sunday, September 7, 2014

Light? What Light?

To quote Elwood Blues.  Because I totally see the light!  Sort of.  Today was partly cloudy, and I had moments where my little reflector was incredible, and moments where I probably should have relocated myself to get more light, but it's all part of the learning process, right?  Of course it is!

Goofadoodle in all her wonderful goofiness.


 




I clearly had a lot of experimenting to do with the little reflector, but it is very portable and does help, even on cloudy days, so I'm really pleased I've added it to my 'toolbox'.

And not to worry - it wasn't all portrait modeling for the girls today.  They got plenty of tennis ball action in today.

Nice Jaws of Doom, Fi!


Abby has her pointe shoes on her - rehearsals for Doodle lake are continuing in earnest!



Day 250/365.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had great light! Now we want to watch the Blues Brothers again.

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley
    Mayorz For All Paws
    POTP For Greta!!!

    ReplyDelete