Now that Week 2's homework assignment has been submitted, I can start thinking about Week 3 - which is studio photography. While I have spent a fair amount of time playing around with this already, the instructor had some good suggestions that I'm looking forward to trying. In the meantime, the girls and I had a good time enjoying a beautiful fall day.
But first, I thought I'd get all artsy...
Heehee. Earlier this week, I was reading an article about shooting the details - it really had to do with wedding photography, but I was looking for thoughts on getting different perspectives, and this article was talking about different ways to get the 'usual' wedding shots of flowers and rings and stuff. I have zero interest in wedding photography, but articles on wedding photography can have some helpful tips as wedding photographers have to get it right the first time - it's not like they can stop the ceremony to get The Perfect Shot. And it occurred to me that in between all the action shots and resting in the shade shots, maybe some detail shots could be fun. Hence The Tennis Ball.
Yes, I'm having fun. Do you even have to ask?
Speaking of tennis ball action, here is your daily dose of tennis ball photos.
 |
| Dog in Dappled Shade. |
 |
| Not 100% in focus, but gotta love her intensity. |
 |
| Happy dog with tennis ball. |
 |
| Another happy dog with possibly the same tennis ball. |
And on to the Fall shots. Today was one of those days sponsored by the Utah Department of Tourism.
 |
| Just playing around with that perspective thing again. |
 |
| Fall colors always look better with a dog in front of them! |
And I played around a little bit in the studio. I think I might want to *gasp* iron my muslin backdrop. Or at least throw it in the dryer to get rid of the fold lines...
 |
| Not a perfect shot, but it's so hard to get the two of them actually on the same level and looking at the camera at the same time. |
Day 291/365.
I am going to ask mom to print out that first photo and blow it up and make it giant so I can hang it on the fridge. It is pawfect!!
ReplyDeleteYour Pals,
Murphy & Stanley