I put more thought into the 'perspective' assignment today. This is not going to be an easy assignment, but it is definitely a great exercise.
 |
| Hanging out, looking down at me. |
 |
| Head shot from below. I love this angle! |
 |
| You are planning on giving me some of that ham, right? Right?!? |
 |
| Yes, I'm still in search of the perfect roaching shot. |
There is a Corgi who lives next to the park where the tennis court is. Rosie the Corgi is the park constable, herding stray kids and keeping other dogs in line. Rosie is a total sweetie, and today she happened to be hanging out in the middle of the park when we went down to hit tennis balls. She saw me approaching (I have learned to bring my camera bag with me to the park, as there are a lot of potential photo opportunities on any given day) and came running toward me.
 |
| "No short jokes or I'll nibble on your ankles!" |
She was very interested in the camera and moved in for a closer look, ultimately sitting in my lap while I let her sniff the camera.
 |
| "Human, what is this strange device? On my home planet we have much more sophisticated devices." |
Once Rosie had decided the camera was acceptable, she let me get some photos of her. Luckily, I had a wide-angle lens so I could get her ear-span in the photo! Heehee!
 |
| No mocking, human. You know we control this planet; heck we even have an entire royal family at our beck and call. |
Day 286/365.
The camera will need to be exorcised...
ReplyDeleteJust sayin' ;-)
Wow, how did that work out shooting a Corgi? Did the camera revolt?
ReplyDeleteYour Super Doodz Pals,
Murphy & Stanley