I officially submitted my studio homework assignment yesterday, but this week (the final week of class, sadly - I've really been enjoying this class) is an 'anything goes' assignment - submit our best, creative photos. That's it. So, I actually need to think through the shots I want (and while I would like to include photos of pets other than the girls, this might not be the week for it - although I will take a trip to the dog park, and I'll take my camera to the tennis courts to see if I can get 'get lucky'). I think I need a rough idea of what I'd like to get, and then come up with a plan on how to get the shots.
However, I haven't come up with that list yet, and I had a bunch of stuff to get done today, so I thought I'd try a few studio photos.
Abby was totally not into the studio thing today (which is fine), and instead chose to lay on the bed and give me the "Woe is me; I'm not getting any liver treats and clearly I will waste away to nothing."
 |
| Woe is me. |
 |
| Woe, I tell you. Woe. |
Day 300/365.
No comments:
Post a Comment