Yep, it's that time of the week; the homework assignment is due on Sunday and I'm still trying to come up with my third photo.
Why is it that the first two are fairly easy to pick but the third one is always a challenge?
I'm not sure I got a winner today, but I have some ideas for tomorrow if I can't find something in the gazillion photos from the Yeti/Lulu photoshoot yesterday that I'm still sorting through...
 |
| This is a possibility - it's an interesting perspective. |
|
 |
| This is sort of a classic, although it might look interesting with a fill-flash. |
 |
| Fi blends in with our bricks, which brings out the tennis ball - I'm not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing. |
 |
| Another classic but not necessarily wildly unique. |
 |
| This is a full dog photo... |
 |
| I'm not sure the Doggie Rapture look is what I'm going for. |
Of today's
shots images, I think I like the first one the best.
Day 289/365.
We like the one you called "Another classic but not necessarily wildly unique" and the one after that. BUTT, we don't know anything . . . yet.
ReplyDeleteYour Pals,
Murphy & Stanley