One of my favorite 'unique' angles from which to photograph the girls is from below, looking up at them. I think it fits my subconscious recognition that I put my girls on pedestals. *grin* Needless to say, I will definitely figure out a way to include this angle in this week's photography class homework assignment submissions. The question is, which one should I use? (We have to submit one head shot, one 3/4 body shot, and one full body shot.)
 |
| Mom, whatcha doing down there? |
 |
| Are those liver treats I see behind you? |
 |
| I know you have liver treats down there somewhere. |
After those first three photos (or 'images' as they are called in my class), the next image is just sort of 'meh' - which is another take on perspective, as ordinarily, I would be over the moon about this
photo image.
And yet another take on perspective.
 |
| I think Abby has a totally different perspective than the rest of the world. |
Tennis ball-as-clown nose is yet another kind of 'perspective'.
 |
| We always knew she had a clown nose.... |
And then there are cases where there are two totally different perspectives on one situation....
 |
| Abby clearly sees this situation in a very different light than Fi does! |
287/365.
No comments:
Post a Comment