Friday, October 31, 2014

Rosie

I have been completely assimilated by the Corgi Collective.  While I wouldn't ever intentionally choose to serve a dog that is smarter and more stubborn than me, Rosie definitely has me wrapped around one of her stubby little leggies.   We were hitting tennis balls when Rosie came out and staked her claim on the park.  I stopped hitting tennis balls to break out the camera (and the liver treats) and asked Rosie if I could get some pictures of her.  Once she determined that my liver treats were all natural, sourced and produced in the USA, she allowed me to take some photos.

Hard to tell if she's lying down or standing up here!  Heehee!  (She was lying down.  But with those stubby little leggies, it can be hard to tell.)

Yes, human, I think I will allow you to feed me liver treats.

Seriously.  Fork over the liver treats or this photo shoot is OVER!

Look into my eyes... You have been assimilated.  You will give me scratchies and liver treats.  Not necessarily in that order.

Derp!

I think she's picking up radio signals from her home planet with those ears...

I think I might need a wider angle lens to get those ears in the frame!

Day 305/365.

1 comment:

  1. She posed nicely and you got some great shots. We like the ones with more body the best. The signature looks great!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    PS - Remember to vote in the Blogville election on TUESDAY!

    ReplyDelete