Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Thoughts on My Style

Yes, we have internet at home again.  Yay!

I was pondering the photos I am considering submitting for my first homework assignment, and it dawned on me that I really couldn't just submit portraits.  I like portraits.  I really like portraits.  But let's face it, zoomie/action photos are a huge part of what I like to photograph.   So today I focused on getting zoomie photos.  I got some decent images, although I'm not sure I got The One.  We'll see.  Tomorrow I'll look more closely at the ones I got today, and the ones I take tomorrow and I'll pick the best of the lot.  Because I really can't not submit an action photo.

These photos are rough edits - setting up the new modem/router took WAY too long, and so all I could do was some minor tweaking.








Day 281/365.

No comments:

Post a Comment