This week in my photography class we are working on studio shots. My big step toward completing the assignment today consisted of washing and drying and getting a few of the wrinkles out of my black muslin backdrop.
Hey, it's Sunday, and I had the usual running of the errands, stuff around the house, and keeping the girls amused!
Once I got the background back up, it became clear that I really need to do a photo shoot with just Fi. She loves the structure of a studio shoot; tell her to 'sit' and she's all over it. 'Down'? She's got it. But then Abby nudges her way in and Fi gets a little frustrated. So, while I'll definitely do so shoots with Abby, I'm also going to do some shoots where Abby is on the front porch (otherwise she scratch at the door to the studio) and Fi and I can have some one-on-one time.
 |
| Abby is off to camera left, which is why Fi is looking a little nervous. |
 |
| Yes, she's pleased with herself. As she should be! |
Yep, Fi totally rocks the studio! Now if I can just manage to get a few more shots where I don't cut off her front feet, I'll be doing well! Again, I think the absence of Abby might give Fi a little more space to be comfortable.
Abby was actually being a bit of a doofus in the studio. Make that more of a doofus than usual!
 |
| Mom, when are the liver treats going to be passed around? |
I love doing the studio shots - the girls really stand out against the black background.
In addition to the studio time, there was, of course, some tennis ball action.
 |
| The Doodle Launcher seems to be on the fritz again. |
 |
| Awesome ear flappage! |
Day 293/365.
Good choice to finish up with ear flippage!
ReplyDeleteYour Pals,
Murphy & Stanley