Okay, a final decision has been made on the three photos for my first homework assignment. To show my 'style' of photography, I wanted to include a portrait, an action shot and a 'candid' photo while meeting the indoor/outdoor, natural light from different direction requirements of the assigment.
This one is a classic contemplative, bright eyed portrait.
 |
| Contemplating the bird feeder visitors. f/1.8. 1/160s, ISO 200, 35mm |
I couldn't have a series of photos without a fetch/zoomie submission.
 |
| 'Fetch' is not just a game, it's a lifestyle. f/5, 1/2000s, ISO 200, 90mm |
And after much debate, I picked this for my 'candid' photo. Abby had found a hole in the shrubbery and ran about halfway down the hillside before returning to the yard (through the same hole). She figured since she had returned when called (after a bit of a delay), there was no reason to feel guilty, and if I wasn't happy with the mud or the burrs, that was my problem.
I spent the rest of last Sunday putting up fencing to patch the holes in the defenses.
 |
| Not guilty and totally unrepentant. f/1.8. 1/80s, ISO 200, 35mm |
I'll let you know what the critiques are when I get them.
No comments:
Post a Comment