The one thing about having the settings completely wrong on the camera is that it makes for easy editing. Today I actually checked to make sure I had the settings where I wanted them, and ended up with 240+ photos to sort through (again, blame the burst mode). I 'only' kept 94 of them, but that's still a lot of photos for one day....
But I'm still glad I actually had the camera set up properly!
On another note, my photography class started today, and the week's homework is to get 3 photos in natural light, one indoors, one outdoors, and one of my choosing. None of the light directions can be the same and we should try to shoot something different. While I didn't get anything today that I'm going to submit for the assignment, I was paying special attention to things in the background and potential shots that could be interesting. Luckily, it is supposed to be sunny all week, so I should have some good opportunities to get the photos I am envisioning.
In the meantime, here is a small sampling of today's photos.
 |
| Gotta love that bright blue sky! |
With a faster shutter speed (1/2500 since it was very sunny), I was able to get a lot of photos where the tennis balls were caught flying through the air.
 |
| It's tough to catch the ball when your ears cover your eyes! |
Abby was also quite bouncy today!
 |
| Clearly someone was rehearsing for Doodle Lake... |
 |
| And using the Doodle Launcher... |
 |
| Sproing! |
 |
| This is Abby's 1940s pin-up girl pose! |
 |
| And this is Fi's Happy Dog pose! |
Day 276/365.
Those backgrounds look spectacular. Of course the girls do too!
ReplyDeleteYour Pals,
Murphy & Stanley