Saturday, October 25, 2014

Still Working on This Week's Assignment and My Homework Submissions

Our homework assignments in my photography class aren't due until Sunday (even though the next week's lesson/assignment comes out on the previous Friday), and the studio is one of those areas where I always think, "If I just try x, or y, or z, I'll get an even better result."  Which may or may not be true, but I like the way the studio shots look, and I'd like to get better at them, so this is an assignment I could have spent another month on and still not be 100% satisfied with the photos.

So, of course, I got more studio shots today.

Many liver treats were consumed in the creation of this photo.

Someone is thinking the liver treats aren't being doled out quickly enough!

Someone else thinks the liver treats are sitting on top of the soft box.  She may or may not be correct! 
We got some tennis ball action in.



And the Doodle Launcher was tested.
I don't actually know what time it was when I took this photo; I took the girls out for their morning wander around the yard and I noticed the sun was rising.  I took a picture, got the girls back inside and went back to bed.  But I thought it was rather pretty.


After much deliberation, here are my submissions for this week's photography class homework assignment.  I had to have a head shot, a 3/4 dog shot and a full dog shot.

This is my take on Grant Wood's "American Gothic".  Seriously - can't you just see Fi with a pitchfork?
I think I should get extra credit for having a full dog and a 3/4 dog in the same shot!  Especially since they were both looking at the camera at the same time.
3/4 Dog, Actively Interested in the Liver Treats being Doled Out


Headshot; Fi the Serene.

Yes, there were liver treats involved in the making of this image!
Day 299/365.

No comments:

Post a Comment