Wednesday, October 22, 2014

In Which The Girls Play Follow the Liver Treat

The latest supply of liver treats came in today (good thing, too!), and as I was getting thing set up for today's studio shoot (after they had a good tennis ball session, of course), I dropped the little bag of liver treats I had brought upstairs with me.  Needless to say, the girls have vastly faster reflexes than I do, and several liver treats were unabashedly consumed before I could get the rest of them back in the baggie.  And throughout the entire shoot, the girls were VERY treat focused.  Surprise, surprise.

Oh well.  They were happy, so I'm happy.  Oh and if you follow their lines of sight, you will have a really good idea of where the liver treat was being held.  And the new backdrop was a 'flash sale' from amazon - 6x9 'tie-dyed' backdrop for $14.99.  I like it for variety.


This may very well be my 3/4 dog photo, as it's REALLY tough to get a girl to lie down without being mostly off the backdrop, or sitting on top of her sister, etc.


In this one, I held the liver treat right above the hood for the lens.






Liver treat?  Please?


I have a thought for tomorrow's shoot - I'd like to use more natural light (or a ton of reflectors) and open up the aperture to get a very shallow depth of field.  We'll see if I can make it work.  I may have to wait until the weekend when I'm around in the morning and the house has more natural light.  We shall see.

Day 296/365.

No comments:

Post a Comment