One of the parts of this week's homework assignment is to try to include pets that are not your own. My dog trainer generously donated some of her time and her dogs Lulu (the brindle alien) and Yeti (the white wispy alien) for a bunch of photos. While I'm still sorting through the 600+ photos (I was shooting in burst mode the whole time...), I have picked out a few so far that I really like.
 |
| Oh yeah! |
 |
| I don't really shoot humans, so I'm rather pleased with this! |
 |
| Lulu had a series where she'd come barreling toward me while I kept my finger on the shutter release (and I wiped any stray goobers off the lens after each pass)! |
 |
| This was an experiment with the on-camera flash for fill-lighting. It worked out pretty well! |
Throughout the photoshoot we were followed by Rosie the Corgi (Rosie, like most dogs, is a BIG fan of turkey hotdogs). After much photobombing by Rosie I finally gave up and just took a picture of her. I really like it, and along with some of the photos of Yeti, is a candidate for the full-dog perspective shot. I used the flash for fill-light with her, too.
 |
| Stumpy-legged doggie in all her glory! |
Day 288/365.
No comments:
Post a Comment