We were forced off the tennis court because of snow flurries (yes, really) and I ended up taking photos of the girls in the studio. I took some shots using the softboxes, but since I didn't really have a goal, I ended up with, well aimless wanderings.
 |
| Cute, but still a little aimless. |
 |
| Who are you calling aimless wanderings? |
The sun then came out for a little bit and I thought I'd see how the indirect natural light was in the room. It was still a little cloudy, so I think on sunnier days I could have some good light there in the afternoons (and in the mornings if I opened the other blinds).
 |
| I'm still taking umbrage at being called 'aimless wanderings'. I think I deserve liver treats. |
 |
| This photo just seemed like it should be in black and white. |
I think if I set up a large-ish reflector, I could have some nice light in there.
Day 274/365.
No comments:
Post a Comment