Monday, October 27, 2014

Some Action Photos and Some Thoughts

Today was a bit brisk, and when we were done slapping tennis balls around, I didn't want to spend a lot of time outside getting portraits of the girls.  Action photos were definitely the way to go today.










I've been contemplating the photos for my 'anything goes' final photography assignment.   I'd like to get another photo of Rosie the Corgi - if I can manage it, I think she can really 'glow' in the late afternoon sunlight.  I'd also like to get another action shot - either of the girls, or of unknown doggies at the dog park.  And I'd like to get another portrait shot.   All of that is fairly vague, so I need to refine my ideas a bit and get shooting!

Day 301/365.

1 comment:

  1. Are most your action shots done with a continuous setting or are you catching those shots?

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete