Monday, October 6, 2014

Still Catching Up - Sunday

The worst part about no internet is not being able to post doggie photos.  Well, that and not being able to watch shows on Netflix when I'm making dinner.  I had to *gasp* watch tv.  With commercials.  And no pause button.  Arrrgh!  *ahem*

Sunday was spent trying to retake some of the photos I took on Saturday but didn't really love.  I have been trying to get a photo of Abby looking out one of the front windows (or Fi, although she tends to lose interest in photoshoots fairly quickly, and I don't push it with her - I have a feeling she'd enjoy it more if Abby were in another room and it was just the two of us - something I will have to try).




I am torn between the second and third one as contenders for submission for my homework assignment - I like them both, and I'm going to have to look at them more closely to see which one I like better.

I also another possible contender for the homework assignment, as I think this photo tells a story (or requires a story told of it, which, I know, is different, but still intriguing).  This photo was taken shortly after a tennis ball session in the yard, during which Abby felt the need to break through a gap in the makeshift fencing to go bark at a dog walking down the street.  Note the muddy feet and her attempt at looking like she feels some remorse.

I really like this photo.  I just cracks me up every time I look at it.
It was shortly after this picture was taken that I went to Home Depot and got a bunch of 'temporary fencing' to secure most of the perimeter.

But lest you think this was all about Abby, Fi was happy to have some photos taken after (a different, less eventful) tennis ball session.

I like this photo because she's making eye contact with me, while still actively working the tennis ball.



If I was a client, I would probably buy this photo, just because it is So Fi - happily resting in the shade after a tennis ball session, the tennis ball close at hand so she can protect it from Abby.
 And speaking of Abby....
Probably not a contender for this week's homework assignment, as this should would be better with the use of a reflector getting a little more light in her face.  But I like it anyway.

This one I also really like, just because she was in the process of 'roaching' (rolling around on her back like a crazy woman), and it just captures her inherent goofiness.
So yes, I have a far too many photos to choose from when it comes to homework assignment submissions.  At some point I'm just going to have to suck it up and pick some photos!

Day 278/365.

1 comment:

  1. It's hard to pick when you have so many good ones!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete